This website has an optional login for website subscribers below. To customise the web content and receive email updates, register here.

Follow Us Twitter RSS LinkedIn YouTube Google+
Help icon

Get better results by searching for an exact phrase using quotation marks, e.g. "extended learning support"

Entering more than one term, e.g. extended learning support will search for any of those words.

About Us
Save this page

Complaints against colleges and universities

We are unable to investigate complaints against individual colleges or universities.  Complaints which cannot be resolved using procedures available within the college or university can be taken to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO).

Visit the SPSO Website to find out how to make a complaint.